Sunday, June 22, 2008

cosmicdisco.co.uk guest mix  


www.cosmicdisco.co.uk kindly asked us to do a guest mix for them some time before Christmas, so typically going on BeatElectric time that means us handing something over around mid summer.

Myself and BT Magnum got together one afternoon and put this together, the predominant period of which was spent viciously arguing over the program material, each of us were granted a single veto, followed by a series of 'best of three' rock paper scissors challenges. I wasted mine early when BT tried to slip the B side medley of Mylo's debut album by me whilst I was having a cigarette in the garden. I tried to sell him on a bootleg I have of Miles Davis talking on the telephone to his mum, but got shot down. Easy come easy go, we worked it out in the end.

As always its live and all vinyl, all the time. Here is the final tracklist:

1. STARVUE -Body Fusion
2. MASTER JAY & MICHAEL DEE - T.S.O.B (Instrumental)
3. JIVE RHYTHM TRAX - 102bpm
4. EURO FUNK - Dynomite
5. ARMENTA & MAJIK - I Wanna Be With You
6. YOUNG & CO.- I’m Too Cool
7. HEAVEN 17 - Let Me Go
8. SINNAMON - Thanks To You
9. WANDA - I Must Be Dreaming
10. HI TENSION - Hi Tension
11. Q - The Voice of Q (Instrumental)
12. NITRO DELUXE - Let’s Get Brutal
13. SATELLITE - U Can Drive My Spaceship
14. FEVER - The Fever Rock
15. RENE & ANGELA - Wall To Wall
16. 202 MACHINE - Do Your Thing
17. FUNKAPOLITAN - Run Run Run
18. OMNI - Body Groove
19. HARLEQUIN 4’s - Set It Off
20. KAJAGOOGOO - Hang on Now (Extended Version)

http://www.cosmicdisco.co.uk/

Posted by Black Shag | 8 comments

Labels:

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



8 comments: to “ cosmicdisco.co.uk guest mix


  • June 22, 2008 at 11:46 PM  

    Some nice feedback on your mix guys.
    Getting some heavy download action also... ;-)
    Thanks again for the great mix!


  • June 23, 2008 at 3:57 PM  

    Nice mix guys. Kept me dancing in my cubicle all afternoon.


  • June 23, 2008 at 8:31 PM  

    I'm really feeling this mix.

    Can you tell me which record that version of Armenta And Majik "I Wanna Be With You" is on? I like it.


  • June 25, 2008 at 3:59 PM  

    The track name is actually incorrectly titled, its Armenta And Majik "I Wanna Be With You pt. II" and you can find it on the flip of every pressing of Armenta And Majik "I Wanna Be With You", should you have the fortune of coming accross one.


  • June 26, 2008 at 4:18 PM  

    thoroughly enjoyable


  • July 14, 2008 at 11:49 AM  

    been loving the mix guys, just wanted to pop in and say hi and thanks...


  • April 23, 2009 at 1:51 PM  

    I have a version of "Armenta - I wanna be with you" which start with a vocoder voice...
    Does anybody know the exact name of this version?

    Thanks


  • April 24, 2009 at 12:16 AM  

    "I Wanna Be With You pt. II" its on the flip side of the single.