Friday, February 13, 2009

HahHahCheCheHahHahCheChe  




I've been waiting for this date to fall upon a Friday...Waiting in the dark cabin and I've cut the power or waiting in the woods and your flashlight is running out of batteries. Yes, you are cute in your ripped up mini shorts and I'm not so hot and smell like lake water. No, I'm not promoting the new movie, just the one from 1982. Er, rather just the soundtrack from this movie...I actually liked the second one more.



p.s. Look out for a track by PJ Pooterhoots inspired by this one on Proptronix in the near future.

p.p.s. The DJ stamp on my copy of this actually says "MINI SHORTS" with the "O" being the spindle hole.

Posted by safetyscissors | 3 comments

Labels: , , ,

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



3 comments: to “ HahHahCheCheHahHahCheChe


  • February 15, 2009 at 1:29 PM  

    Thanks so much for this! I've been playing a version ripped from the DVD for years!


  • March 4, 2009 at 2:39 PM  

    Awesome - Nice one. This track and the 3D eye ball popping where the best things about it


  • March 16, 2009 at 9:12 PM  

    I picked up a copy of this 12" several years ago. I've started my sets off with it many times to jolt people's attention.
    I've liked to refer stuff like this as "Haunted House"