Saturday, April 10, 2010

From Affinity to Infinity  


This is a great 1983 track that came out on Mango records in 1983. It has a proto garage sound with a dark synth bass and cosmic synth sounds. It also has a really long janky keyboard solo up front that I love. Sorry my copy(s) are so jacked, I tried my best to remove the pops.

Affinity - Don't Go Away (Runaway Dub)

Posted by Joel Brüt | 2 comments

Labels: , , ,

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



2 comments: to “ From Affinity to Infinity


  • April 12, 2010 at 5:03 PM  

    Hey guys great work, I love your blog! Is this the original song that the vocal is from? I've heard these vocals on a bunch of different tracks over the years


  • April 15, 2010 at 7:41 PM  

    posted this myself a while back from a nm copy

    http://dublinbusdisco.blogspot.com/2009/02/affinity-dont-go-away-runaway-dub.html

    tis a fine specimen!